College of Food, Agricultural and Natural Resource Sciences
Undergraduate Sneak Peek
Get to know majors that promote
the sustainable use of renewable resources
and the enhancement of the environment.
Tuesday, October 29, 2013
5:00 - 8:00 p.m.
Green Hall, Room 110
St. Paul Campus
5:00-5:45pm - Dinner and presentation.
5:45-7:15pm - Choose one of three tours noted below.
7:15-7:45pm - Interact with students and admissions counselors.
7:45-8:00pm - Q&A
Tour Option #1
Environmental and Ecological Engineering
- Environmental and ecological engineering design
- Nutrients in plant-soil atmosphere systems
- Air quality management
- Anaerobic digesters
Tour Option #2
Bioproducts and Food Engineering
- Biobased composites
- Biodegradable plastics and biomass conversion
- Microbial biofuels and biofertilizers
Tour Option #3
Business, Technology and Sustainability
- Innovative development and manufacturing of biobased products
- Residential building science and technology
- Environmental professsionals in the industrial sector
- Marketing and management careers in bioproducts